Holiday Activities and Trips
With the long school holidays, we recognise that there are times you would like your children to be engaged in useful endeavour with their friends – especially if holidays coincide with a busy time at work or if you have children with differing interests. All Hallows has a well-established tradition of offering optional trips and activities during holiday times.
Alongside opportunities for the children to enhance their learning or hone skills, our holiday trips are aimed to give the children a rich cultural experience and, above all, to be great fun. Trips in recent times have included the following:
- Year 5 and 6 French Trip to Normandy on alternate years
- Year 7 and 8 French Trip to Normandy on alternate years
- A Ski Trip for children but parents wishing to join in the fun can generally come too!
- A hockey trip to Holland on alternate years
- A tennis trip to Portugal on alternate years
In addition to holiday trips for our pupils (and some parents in the case of the ski trip), we run activity programmes at school. Whenever possible, we welcome other children to join All Hallows pupils in these activities which may be run by our staff or by external providers. In addition to our Summer Programme of activities, we often run cricket and tennis sessions.